non-resident tax canada, non resident tax canada, non resident canadian tax, canada non resident tax, canada taxes for non residents,

Non-Resident tax services for Canada

Many people are working abroad today. Working in another country or non-residents working in Canada have accompanying tax issues. If you are a non-resident in Canada with tax return requirements, Tax Doctors can help. We can solve all your Canadian non-resident tax needs.

A very common tax situation for non-residents is owning rental property in Canada. What are the tax implications of owning real estate and renting it? Should the payor / agent be withholding tax from the payments to the non-resident? What is the tax rate on the rental income? Are there any elections to file that will lower your taxes payable? What are the deadlines for filing the tax returns and other withholding tax documentation. If the non-resident sells the property, what are the tax planning procedures to reduce your taxes payable? There are a myriad of tax pitfalls waiting for the ill prepared.

What are the tax implications of non-residents working or carrying on business in Canada? Are there penalties for non-compliance? Is there a way to reduce the tax you pay or reduce the risk of penalties being applied? Do you have to file a Canadian tax return?

Whether you are an employee working in Canada or a business owner carrying on business in Canada you may have a tax liability. Tax Doctors Canada can help you manage your tax risk so you can can focus on increasing your profit.

Use the contact form on this page or call 1 855 TAX DOCS (855 829 3627) for a free initial consultation. The professionals at Tax Doctors Canada are ready to serve you.

Request a Free Initial Phone Consultation Now!

Contact us using the web form below or call toll free at 1 855 TAX DOCS (855 829 3627) for a a free initial phone consultation. We have convenient locations in Mississauga, Toronto and Markham to serve you.