Request a Free Initial Phone Consultation Now via email or Call 1 855 TAX DOCS (+1-855-829-3627).

US Citizen Tax

U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return

If you are a non-U.S. citizen, you are considered to be an alien for U.S. tax purposes. There are two types of alien statuses: non-resident alien and resident alien. However, they are treated differently for tax purposes. So, which type of alien are you and how will it affect your U.S. tax return?


Subscribe to RSS - US Citizen Tax