Request a Free Initial Phone Consultation Now via email or Call 1 855 TAX DOCS (+1-855-829-3627).

Back Taxes

Back Taxes and Newcomers to Canada

For income tax return purposes, you are considered a newcomer for the first tax year that you become a new resident of Canada. As a newcomer to Canada, there are certain rules and regulations that must be adhered to when filing your tax return. Often, newcomers to Canada are unaware of their tax filing obligations and don’t file a tax return; consequently, resulting in back tax issues.


Subscribe to RSS - Back Taxes